söndag 23 november 2008

Constant Complications

Here is where I speak, here is where I express. I confess; I do not know of perfectionism, how could I? I am a child of humanity.

As the blood in my veins starts to slow down while I am running next to a bonfire. I feel nothing but cold winds hitting me and my body, I feel how they’re reaching towards the inner of my soul to free me from sins and all the thousand wrongs that have slipped into my thin and slow veins. My blood has changed color from the transparent clean tone of water. It has become darker and turned into the shape of red, thick, red and it floats slow through my veins.

When the sun sets and the bonfire is our only light, I lose my breath, I lose my hope, but as the night grow colder and the bonfire keep me warm I beco
me dizzy. The dizziness results in sleeping. When I sleep, 
I don’t feel the cold winds, I do not feel the warmth from the bonfire. The bonfire burns out just like a candle. The night becomes darker and at its darkest point it turn as a sun reaches in dawn. A dawn of new hope, A dawn of regret or a dawn of life. Life as I always wanted to be or life as how things are. In between comes love, between sins and the clear crystal perfectionism comes a story that made me the man that I am and what I believe in.

So the darkness has two choices, either it kills me, it freezes me to a point where the thick blood in veins can’t make its way. Or, it spare
s me my life, to live yet another day. I spares me to keep on believing in what beauty and magnificence really stands for and it gives me a chance empower my confidence into a strength that proudly lights paths for me. Or it gives the courage to rise and hope for a better dawn, a dawn where I am an ocean, a bonfire or a sun. Where my boat, ground or earth respect me and join as queen respects a king, for the love, respect and warmth the ocean or the bonfire just as the sun gives.

Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild (2007); Nick Cave & W. Ellis - The Assassination of Jesse James (2007)

Fuck Off
Tef

Inga kommentarer: